Try the following Quiz to see if you may be electro-sensitive
- Have you used a mobile for more than 10 years?
- Have you used a cordless phone for more than 10 years?
- Do you, or anyone in your family have allergies or sensitivities?
- Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Have ringing in your ears?
- Get headaches? (these can be very severe)
- Memory loss?
- Sleep disturbance?
- Irregular heartbeat?
- Sensitivity light and sound ?
- Mood changes?
- Exceptional, unreasonable, tiredness?
- Tingling and numbness?
It is reckoned that 2-5% of people in developed countries are electro-hypersensitive and 30% have some symptoms which are made worse by EM radiation.